What are your rights in your quality of data subject?
Nov 6, 2018
Leave a comment
Pursuant to Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 18, 20, 21 and 22 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, data subjects are entitled to appeal to the following rights with the controller of processing:
- Right of access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, as well as the right to receive full information on the matter of processing;
- Right to rectification: the right to obtain rectification in those cases where personal data are incomplete or inaccurate;
- Right to erasure: in some circumstances described in the Regulation, data subjects hold the right to ask for erasure of data contained within the archive, if they are irrelevant to the continuation of the contractual relationship or unnecessary for legal purposes;
- Right to restriction of processing: under certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain restriction of processing, whenever such processing is irrelevant to the continuation of the contractual relationship or unnecessary for legal purposes;
- Right to data portability: the right to obtain the transfer of your data to a different controller;
- Right to withdrawal of consent: the right to withdraw your consent to data processing for profiling purposes at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority at any time; if he/she deems the processing of his personal data through this web-site to be carried out in violation of the EU Regulation (GDPR), the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, as stated in Art. 77 of the GDPR, or to bring proceedings before the court (art. 79 of the GDPR).
As concerns Idea Positivo, the above-mentioned rights can be exercised by the following means:
Pursuant to art. 12 of the GDPR, the exercise of your rights in your quality of data subject is completely free of charge.
The list of persons in charge of your data processing and of staff members authorised to processing can be obtained by contacting the controller at the above-mentioned addresses.